Productivity Sprint Program
“The global pandemic has created uncertain times yet placed an unprecedented strain on getting food and consumer goods to market. We need to increase our line capacity and overall productivity right now.”
The global pandemic has put an unprecedented strain on U.S. food, beverage, and consumable CPG manufacturing
It’s all over the news, and you are faced with it every day you walk into the plant. The coronavirus pandemic and its variants have generated a set of new challenges for manufacturing facilities in the United States. Demand for critical food, health, safety, and personal care products is accelerating with no apparent end in sight. The additional requirements of physical distancing, deep cleaning of facilities and equipment, and rotating shifts or time gaps between shifts result in fewer hours available for production. In addition, current or potential absenteeism and outright labor shortages add to the pressure to produce more with fewer resources in fewer hours.
Get the latest Culture Performance Management insights delivered to your inbox
Our Productivity Sprint Program is a timely solution
To answer the call for a real-time, high-impact performance-boosting initiative, POWERS has implemented the PRODUCTIVITY SPRINT Program.
This new program is a low-cost, high-value solution to increase your firm’s capacity and productivity immediately, so you can keep up with skyrocketing demand and meet the needs of American consumers during this public health emergency.
Through the PRODUCTIVITY SPRINT Program, POWERS will deploy a small team of industry-trained experts and front-line leadership strategists to address your productivity and capacity constraints. In other words, you’ll get highly-trained boots on the ground right now.
Your team will get real-time strategic planning, guidance, and production process enhancements, focusing on crisis management, risk mitigation, labor planning, capacity utilization, and leadership engagement.
As a result, our team will positively impact your firm’s productivity the moment we hit the floor.
What can you expect from the Productivity Sprint Program?
The PRODUCTIVITY SPRINT program includes:
- A focus on front-line leadership in the heart of your operations
- Optimization of your start-up and first-hour productivity
- Implementation of hourly performance awareness and response mechanisms
- Elimination of critical lost-time and waste contributors
- Empowerment of your front-line leaders and employees to produce at full capacity
- Reinforcement of production-floor supervision and oversight
- Immediate and measurable results
Standard resources and duration:
- Typical Duration: 6 to 8 Weeks
- Onsite: 2 to 3 Production Efficiency Experts
- Offsite: Dedicated Strategic Liaison
Your health, safety, and workforce policies:
- Our team will comply with all health, safety, and cleaning protocols
- Our team will not travel back and forth.
- Our team will follow all policies for employees coming in and out, new employees, or temporary employees